Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 96

Thread: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

  1. #31
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MLK...a communist in sheep's clothing. </div></div>

    I hope youre kidding

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> finally, it is incredibly sad that this is still the most used argument against Obama considering he severed the ties with Rev. Wright 2 months ago </div></div>

    Yep, severed ties 2 months ago, due to political expediency, after sitting beneath this idiot's teaching for 20+ years. Obama is a socialist, a racist, and has used whatever source available to get where he is today. Have you read his book? </div></div>
    Sorta like McCain?
    Pastor problem for McCain?
    "Also Thursday, McCain tackled a thornier issue, rejecting endorsements from two influential but controversial televangelists, saying there was no place for their incendiary criticisms of other faiths.

    McCain rejected the months-old endorsement of Texas preacher John Hagee after an audio recording surfaced in which the preacher said God sent Adolf Hitler to help Jews reach the promised land. McCain called the comment "crazy and unacceptable."

    Hagee also has referred to the Roman Catholic Church as "the great whore" and called it a "false cult system." He has linked Hitler to the Catholic church, suggesting it helped shape his anti-Semitism. And Hagee said Hurricane Katrina was God's retribution for homosexual sin.

    McCain, in an interview with The Associated Press, repudiated the support of Rod Parsley, an Ohio preacher who has sharply criticized Islam and called the religion inherently violent."
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24786523
    We won't need terrorists to attack us after this election...they can just wait a few weeks.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    GREAT article on Obama on Fox News last night.
    Told about his friends who want to blow up Federal buildings.
    Showed his good friend standing on an American flag.
    Told about how the Chicago political machine had gotten him this far so he could serve their far left agenda.
    Still questioning why he refuses to wear an American flag on his lapel.

    If the Democratic party is dumb enough to give this man the nomination he will be buried in the press by his own past.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #34
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will never happen, as he is unqualified to be any elected official. But then again, when have the liberals ever sought anyone who is qualified? Karl Marx could arise from the grave and campaign on the democrat ticket, and have 90 percent of the mindless dems on his side by daybreak. </div></div>

    To be honest with ya, I'd just as soon vote for Marx than Obama or McCain...but to use PVVike's reasoning, Obama is the lesser of 2 evils this go around...but I'm not so sure that Bush was the last time.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #35
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MLK...a communist in sheep's clothing. </div></div>

    I hope youre kidding </div></div>

    Do some research junior. I'll even start you off. Hunter Pitts O'Dell.

    MLK was about as clean as a prep plant.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest with ya, I'd just as soon vote for Marx than Obama or McCain... </div></div>


    Your pretty much right Super-Beast, there ain't alot to choose from on the list...

    I'm loving the comparisons of Obama to Martin L. King, and the Kennedy's....Even just the speaking of them all in the same discussion, cause I got a fealing he is setting himself up for the same exit they all made....I would vote more for the vice president that you want, cause witht eh depression America is heading for, the one that wins the election won't be in the seat long....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #37
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    I don't think either is good for the country....and alot of folks feel the same way. Come Nov. I'd say 99.9 percent of all voters will vote based on the party they usually vote for..not the individuals running.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #38
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    I would say you are correct. This may be the worst selection ever presented.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #39
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest with ya, I'd just as soon vote for Marx than Obama or McCain... </div></div>


    Your pretty much right Super-Beast, there ain't alot to choose from on the list...

    I'm loving the comparisons of Obama to Martin L. King, and the Kennedy's....Even just the speaking of them all in the same discussion, cause I got a fealing he is setting himself up for the same exit they all made....I would vote more for the vice president that you want, cause witht eh depression America is heading for, the one that wins the election won't be in the seat long....

    </div></div>

    really? who is comparing Obama to MLK? and where did the Kennedy's come into this discussion??

    btw, still waiting on reasons why Obama isn't qualified to be president... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    I'm still waiting on reasons he is qualified...and 50 blue million college kids who "want to make history" isn't a qualification....it's dumbassery at its finest.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •